Aims & Objectives
Whereas the management of the C.B.S.E affiliated schools in Kerala have felt the necessity to provide a forum to exchange views in the are of imparting education and running the school by promoting amity, good relations and co- operation. And whereas it is resolved by the managements of C.B.S.E Schools in Kerala to form an Association for the purpose and registered the same under the Travancore- Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955. The main objects, aim and activities of the Association are:
- To work for the improvement of functioning of schools in regard to Teaching and better Management, Promotion of science, literature and fine arts.
- To organize School Youth Festivals and conduct Cultural Programmes, Sports, Games etc. S as to promote the skills and talents of students, establishment and maintenance of libraries, reading rooms for students and public etc.
- To ensure co- operative effort to strengthen the unity among all C.B.S.E affiliated Schools in Kerala to achieve the rightful cause.
- To establish, promote, or assist in establishing and to subscribe to and become a member of any other association or institution, whether incorporated or not, whose objects are similar to the objects of the Association fort he establishment of promotion of which may be beneficial to the Association.
- To raise or receive money by membership, subscription, donation, grants and to grant any benefits, rights and privileges to subscribers, donors and other for any purpose of the Association.
- To engage, employ and discharge Architects, Lawyers. Accountants, managers , contractors, suppliers, coaches, professionals, workmen, scorers, umpires, servants and others on such terms as may be deemed fit and pay them in return for their services rendered or supplies made to the association, remuneration, salaries, wages, commissions as may be decided from time to time.
- To invest and deal with the moneys of the association not immediately required in such manner as may from time to time be determined.
- To subscribe or donate any sum or sums to any social, educational, sporting or charitable cause or institution or any memorial or fund.
- To apply for, obtain, pay for the use of any licenses, concessions, permits privileges, other benefits, arrangements, rights or advantages whatsoever from any Government, Muncipal corporation or other public body or authority which may be deemed beneficial or convenient for any one of the objects and to comply with and carry out the terms of the same.
- To utilize the income whenever derived for furtherance of the aims and objects of the Association.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.